PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Edit Me Challenge - Week 5

I'm a little late to the party this week, but I still had fun with the challenge this week. I think that I loved this photo because it makes me loooonnnnnggg for a trip to the beach. It has been about 8 years since I stepped foot on a beach and I really, really want to go now! Good thing is that I have a trip planned in August to hit the Oregon coast with my family...if only that wasn't almost 2 months away!

Original Photo

My edit


I did this edit last week and I don't remember all of the steps that I took...so you will have to bear with me on this one! First thing I did was crop out the toys on the beach to make the focus more on the people and the ocean. Then I added a layer mask & upped the blue on the sky. I punched up the color on everything else, sharpened it a little and I added a haze to the photo to give it a retro 70s feel to it. What do you think? (Make sure to check out other edits of this same image over at My Refection of Something.)



Photobucket

2 comments:

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola