Monday, April 11, 2011

My favorite photo app - Instagram

I am so completely in love with and obsessed with the iPhone app Instagram. I've been using for almost 6 months now and for just about every photo that I take with my phone I find myself using Instagram. It has some great built in actions that let you do some really cool things with your photos and I love trying out each and every one of them. Here are a few photos that I have taken over the past few months using Instagram. 


My beautiful boxer Roxy!

The munchkin at a school party

My holiday Buttons recipe

Beautiful winter sunrise at the park near my home

The kiddo rockin' out to music in the car

It's Wine O'Clock!

Snickers Cupcakes...yummy!

Another great feature of the app is that ability to be a part of a community of users. You can follow friends and see photos that they take using the program. It also easily links to Facebook or Twitter so you can upload your photos easily to share them with your friends and readers. I use it for taking "teaser" photos of recipes that I will be posting.

If your not already using it, you should check it out and join in the fun!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. you changed your profile!!!!! LOVELY :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back, thanks for the comment! :) I loved your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute blog here :) I'm your newest follower! Ahhh you should totally come link up to my "random phone pics" post! SUCH CUTE PICS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog =)

    your newest follower here... hope you follow back=)

    http://everyday-is-a-new-day-vhen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower. When you get the chance please follow me back.. http://realadventuresfromamomof3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your newest Follower, look forward to checking your blog out.
    Have an awesome day!
    April
    Aprils Lifestyle Show

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola