PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What is Playing Wednesdays (on Thursday)

One of my favorite artists finally released her new album this week and I can't even begin to tell you how much I've been looking forward to it. It's the lovely and amazing Adele and her new album entitled 21.

There is only one word that I can use to describe the album: SWOON!

I am absolutely enthralled with this album and Adele herself. It is filled with the warmth and emotion that only she can bring to the table. Her voice is so amazing...Man, that girl can SING! (And the song writing is impeccable.)

Definitely check it out...you won't be disappointed!





(Make sure to get the Deluxe Edition...it has some live versions of the best songs on the album. Take a listen to the 2nd video that I posted here...it's a live version of my favorite song that was recorded in her living room! Swooning yet again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola