PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy "Being Together" Day

Valentine’s day is more than just a holiday to tell someone that you love them to me…it is the anniversary of my first date with my husband Chris. As of today we have been together for 14 years….and those 14 years have been a wild and crazy ride! We have been through illness, moves, living with in-laws & parents, having a child, among many others and we have managed to stick together through it all. And I can say that I love him more than I ever imagined that I could.

iPhone photo of us on our 10th Anniversary trip to Vegas
 So, today instead of telling him Happy Valentine’s Day, I say...

Happy “Being Together” Anniversary Chris

I LOVE YA BUNCHES AND CHEERS TO US! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola