PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Rockin' the Backwards Mouse Ears

Last week they had crazy hat day at Caleb's school and he was so excited and made the decision to wear his Mickey Mouse ears two days before crazy hat day. I was pretty stoked that he chose that one because he looks so stinkin' cute in his ears. So the morning of crazy hat day comes and he puts on his hat, looking like the adorableness that I knew he would.

But, with one change to his attitude that I did not count on...


And that was a sudden attitude change about photos. All of a sudden my little one has decided that he most definitely DOES NOT want to have his picture taken. This is a huge departure from my normally camera happy baby boy...yes, the child that begs to have his photo taken has become (practically overnight) very camera shy. So on this day...a day meant for mommy to be taking photos, this was the best that I was able to get of him. No smile & hat on backwards.


But to this mommy...he's still pretty cute, backwards ears, no smiles and all.

And boy he manages to work the backwards hat pretty well, doesn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola