PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 20, 2010

Missing Fall


One of the things that I miss the most living in Arizona is the change of seasons. My most favorite season of all has always been fall. I love the changing of the color of the leaves, the crisp mornings and the smells of fall! Don’t get me wrong, I love living down here, but it’s so hard when it is still 100 degrees in September and when I have to make Halloween costume decisions based on how hot it will be to wear around in October. I want to go to a football game outside and have to use a blanket to keep warm while drinking some hot cider!


So to all of my friends and family up the Pacific Northwest enjoy the changing of the leaves, take in and appreciate the beautiful colors and crisp cold, clean air…and, jump in a pile of leaves for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola