PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 10, 2010

"Boy Themed" Please!

Remember how I told you that I won a dozen cookies from Fresh Cut Flours? Well, I received them last week and here they are!


Terri, the owner, asked me if I had any type of theme that I wanted for the cookies and since I didn't have any special events coming up I just asked her for a "boy themed" bunch of cookies. And boy, did she manage to exceed my expectations! I got two types of dinosaurs, airplanes, a baseball & mitt, and firetrucks. They all turned out great...but my favorite ones were the dinosaurs. But my son on the other hand was so very excited to see the firetruck cookies!


And he savored every bite of his firetruck cookie!


So if you are looking for a special gift for someone or if you need a one of kind treat for a special occasion check out Fresh Cut Flours!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola