PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun-Filled Weekend...and WRESTLING


So the past weekend has been a bit busy…but so much fun! It consisted of soccer, a birthday party, riding a train and a carousel, going to see a movie, grocery shopping, housecleaning, laundry, homework, playing in the sun, reading, and ended in wrestling tonight…but more on that wrestling thing later.


I think that my favorite part of the weekend was going to Freestone Park with Caleb. We were there for my husband’s co-workers child’s party (try saying that three times fast) and I had forgotten about the little carnival that they have there. It was so much fun just to see my little train-obsessed child seeing the train for the first time…and he has been asking to go back about every 10 minutes ever since! We walked around the lake, played at the playground and we also took a ride on a carousel and I haven't gotten to do that in at least 15 years...it really was an amazing outing for Caleb and I.

So back to the last part of the weekend…Yes, that’s right, I said wrestling. A couple of weeks ago my work had some tickets up for grabs to go see WWE RAW wrestling. Being the good little wifey that I am I thought, heck my husband might like to go see that, he used to watch it when we were younger. Never did I think that if I got the tickets that he would want me to go with him. I honestly thought that he would take a friend, but no. Much to my chagrin he (gasp) asked me to go with him. And, to make matters worse he called it “date night.” Whoopee…now that’s my idea of a date! ;-) (I also fear that my redneck roots might be showing, because it’s only March and I have now been to a monster truck show and a wrestling match already this year! AAAHHH!!) In the end it was fun (mostly because of the people watching) and I really did have a good time. It’s like they say, if you’re with the one you love, just about ANYTHING can be fun.

Have a wonderful week and my advice for this week is don’t be afraid of wrestling, especially if it gets you out on a date (sans children) with your special someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola