PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's Happy Baby Tuesday!


Just a quick post of one of my favorite photos that I have ever taken of my son Caleb. I took this photo back in 2007 when he was just 7 months old, after one of the first times of going in the pool with us. The afternoon lighting was perfect, his eyes were shining and he just has that beautiful, soft, squishy baby skin. He just looks so happy, without a care in the world...I find myself looking at this photo whenever I need a pick-me-up at work because that smile just works wonders on bad moods. So hopefully, if you are feeling down today, he can help you out of your doldrums also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola