PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm baaaaacccckkkkk!


Hi everyone! It's been a while but, I'm finally back from vacation! A much needed and very fabulous trip! We travelled all over the west coast...Washington, Oregon & California. I participated in a famous relay race, my son visited the beach for the first time, I saw and stayed with a few of my best friends, I shopped, hand a celebrity encounter, visited with family, west to San Francisco and the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. It was a very, very busy vacation...but I have some fabulous memories! Be ready for lots of new posts and lots of photos!

090311_Geloff Fam_1386.Edit



But I can't post without sharing at least one photo with you!
This was taken this past Saturday in Santa Cruz...it's it just beautiful?!?

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket
Ps. I am entering this photo into the Still Life Standouts photo challenge over at My Reflection of Something...you can check out the other amazing entries by clicking the button below! Still Life Standouts

1 comment:

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola