PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Beautiful Baby Girl Edit



I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and something that I really missed being a part of was Branson's Edit Me Challenge over on her blog My Reflection of Something. And I am so very glad that this was the week that I decided to start participating again...the photo provided is an absolutely adorable photo of a sweet newborn baby girl. (Photo provided by The Wishful Lamb). I decided to do a good, clean edit...something that I would give one of my clients to put up on their wall.
 

Original Photo
For this edit I used all actions from MCP Actions.
1) I used the magic skin action at 50% to give her that soft, glowy even skin.
2) I then cleaned up so little fabric hairs that were coming off of the flower on the headband.
3) I then used the Color Fusion Mix & Match with One Click Color @75%, Peachy @50% and Beach House @50%.
4) Finally I added a slight vignette to the photo.
Isn't she just a total sweetie?!? Happy Wednesday!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola