PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm a Momarazzi and I don't care who knows it!!


One of the things that I love most about photography is that I believe that it allows us to freeze moments in time. It allows us to capture memories and savor them long after an event or milestone. But it also allows us to preserve the small moments too...afternoons at the park, going out for a bike ride in the neighborhood, a soccer practice at dusk, or just lounging on the couch watching a movie. These are the moments that I want to remember the most. The days that my 4 (almost 5) year old just snuggles up in his footy jammies with his daddy on the couch. The soccer games and practices when he is so excited to make a goal and the first person that he looks for afterwards is me. I don't want to forget any of these moments...so I have been taking photos like crazy. 
 
And I think that it is starting to show because this is what I get when I pull out the camera lately.



Maybe someone is getting tired of mommy trying to capture memories?  What do you think?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola