PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 10, 2012

Loving. Living. Enjoying.



This year is all about reconnecting for me. And the first people that I have been doing this with have been the two that I am closest to. We have been making many, many trips to the park. Going to movies and museums. Date nights. Movie nights. Going for walks around the block and riding bikes out in front of the house. Snuggling on the couch and playing board games. And just enjoying time with each other.

I feel so content with my life and where I am going. I’m making choices that are having amazingly positive impacts in my life. The closeness and love that is in our home is almost palpable. And it feels amazing.

So this Valentine’s Day I’m actually lucky enough to have two Valentine’s…and my heart is full. Full of love. Full of positivity and possibility. Full of life.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend. And I hope that you fill it with the people that you love. We will be having a family movie night tonight, date night tomorrow…a visit or two to the park and some bike riding. And most definitely there will be some snuggling and laughing and tickle fights. And love. Lots and lots of love.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola