PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Week 1 - It's a 365 Started in July

I did it...I finally accepted the challenge and joined a very talented group of women that are doing a 365 photo challenge. It's something that I always aspired to do, but didn't have the faith in myself that I would follow through and finish it. But through the support of my online circle of fellow 365ers I really feel that I can accomplish it!

One of the BEST things about this challenge beginning in July is that it coincides with us moving into our new home...so I will be able to document out first year in our home**, making new memories in this new place, experimenting with the lighting in the home and practicing my lifestyle photography skills. I am so excited to begin this journey!!! I will be posting once a week with my 7 days of photos, so make sure to come back Tuesday each week for each new installment.

(**Yes, I did mention a new home...It's been almost 6 months since my last post on here and quite a bit has changed for our little family. I promise I will share with you all the news and changes, doing this challenge has also kicked my behind back to regularly posting on here and I can't wait to get back into the swing of things again!)


1/365 - Cooking our first meal in the new home! 

2/365 - Exhaustion after water day at summer camp.

3/365 - What begging at dinnertime looks like each and every night.

4/365 - Early morning iPad time before getting ready for summer camp.

5/365 - To infinity & beyond!

6/365 - New haircut and missing 4 teeth! Pretty cute isn't he?

7/365 - Sunday morning chores.


































As part of the my Project 365 circle, please make sure to take a spin over to Melissa at  Sweet Grass Moments  to visit the next very talented person in my group!




6 comments:

  1. I love that you thought to photograph the first meal in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new home! Love the Toy Story corner. We have something like that here, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the poor doggie begging for dinner. :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the toys shot! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! on the new house! I love the first cooked meal in the the new home! I love how you have documented all the little things that are happening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the new house. What a perfect time to start a 365 :) I can't wait to see your photos throughout the year -the Toy Story shot is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola