PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Love"ly photos!


Back in August we had some family photos taken. And mind you...having your family photos taken in August in Phoenix in NOT easy. And the fact that it rained overnight and in the early morning before our photo shoot made for some wonderfully humid sweaty weather! But we prevailed and I was so happy with the results. I've been meaning to share them on here...mostly because I almost never ever post photos of myself. But this is a new year...and it's all about reconnecting, right?
 

 
 The photos were taken by the talented Justine Miller from Mesa, Arizona. And I just LOVE how they turned out. (yes...pun intended!!) They were taken in Scottsdale at Scottsdale Civic Plaza where this wonderful sculpture is. And now I want to take some of my own clients here...especially for an engagement shoot!
Photobucket

1 comment:

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola