PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankfulness challenge catch-up!

I've been swamped and have gotten behind on my thankfulness challenge, so I'm going to do my best to catch up!

#12 - I'm thankful for my loving family. I'm a really touchy geeky kinda girl and I'm so very happy that both my husband and son are the same! We hug, kiss and cuddle on a daily basis. We aren't afraid to say "I love you" to each other and it makes me feel so grateful that we have each other.

#13 - I'm thankful for laughter and my ability to laugh at myself. I love to have a good time, I love to laugh and make others laugh. But I'm especially grateful that I know how to not take myself too seriously. Laughter makes awkward situations more bearable, laughter can make tears go away and lighten the mood. Laughter can also cause tears...but tears of joy!!

#14 - I'm thankful for my clients. Seriously, I think that I have the best clients in the world!! Part of the reason that I've been so busy is because I've been swamped with photo shoots every weekend and evening this past month. But I've never been happy to be so busy! And the people that are in front of my lens have been some of the most beautiful, sweet, lovely people that I've ever met! Thank you for choosing me and letting be a part of your life!

#15 - I'm thankful for being able to see the beauty in what surrounds me. I've been working so hard to and long lately, but I can still see the beauty of the world. I've also been confronted with quite a bit of struggles in my short lifetime, but to me the glass is still half-full. Things can and will get better!

#16 - I'm thankful for my husband's health. As some of you know my husband has a chronic illness, but he's been in remission for over a year and I couldn't be happier about it! I'm so thankful for his great physicians and medication. It may make things hard for us monetarily, but every penny we spend is completely worth it!

#17 - I'm thankful for my DVR - oh boy do I love my DVR! It freaking rocks my world and keeps me connected to my soap stars, gives me my Dexter fix and brings Booth & Bones into my living room each week.

#18 - I'm thankful for my rockstar of a trainer. She totally kicks my booty at bootcamp four times a week and helps me have an outlet for my frustrations. I love her creative workouts that make exercising fun (and hard) each and every evening! I'll play catch-up more tomorrow! Until then have a great night!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all comments and read every one I get. Thank you for taking the time to write one!

 
Blog Design by Likely Lola