It has been so, so, so long since I participated in one of these challenges! Last night when I was catching up on some blog reading (wowza was I behind...way, way behind. sorry friends!) I saw the preview post on my friend Branson's blog and I decided to try my hand at the image. Let me tell you this image was so inspirational...and I had so much fun with it! (Thanks for supplying the image & judging this week Andi!!)
1) Sharpened the image
2) Curves layer to brighten the shadows up a bit
3) Got rid of what looked like bruises on the leg
4) Adjustment layer to pop the color on the dress & cute shoes
5) Added a little haze to give it a vintage look
6) Finally I added a texture layer and masked off the little sweetie so it wasn't on her.
Isn't this just the sweetest photo?!? AHHH I LOVE it!
Make sure to head over to the Edit Me Challenge website to check out the other great edits and possibly do one yourself!!