Friday, October 28, 2011
Shared by Jennifer Schell at 1:23 PM
Thursday, October 27, 2011
1) Colds are the gifts that just keep on giving! I got really, really sick about 4 weeks ago. Then my husband got sick. Then my son got sick. And now my throat is killing me and I can't stop coughing. See...gift that just keeps on giving!
2) Starting a new business is so much fun. Ever since starting Jenn Schell Photography back in August I have had a blast. I've met some wonderful people. Reconnected with old friends and co-workers. I get to play with newborn babies. And I got to photography my first wedding! I love, love, love what I do!
3) On the flip side...starting a business is so much WORK!! You must be willing to network, network, network. And for me, all while working a full-time day job. (And, have you ever photographed a wedding? OMG it is so stressful...you don't want to miss a moment. And guess what? You don't get a do-over with wedding photos...It's a one time shot folks. That's it.) But I wouldn't have it any other way, because just like I said above I love, love, love what I do!!
4) My husband and I watch some really gross shows. We just noticed how behind on our DVR that we are, and we realized why. It was because 90% of the shows that we record are not child-friendly. Not at all. The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, CSI, Dexter, Fringe, and the list goes on and on. I think this just might say something about us that we don't want to deal with.
5) Vegas is fun. Lots and lots of fun. And adults need their time away every now and then. And moms & dads need their time alone also. It makes for a better marriage. And this photo makes me laugh. That's my husband on the left, our friend Steve on the right and "Gene Simmonds" in the middle.
Shared by Jennifer Schell at 3:50 PM
Thursday, October 20, 2011
|Edited with MCP actions Fushion Set|
|Edited with Totally Rad actions & textures|
Shared by Jennifer Schell at 4:09 PM
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Fall is here in AZ which means that it's time for things to get super crazy busy around here!!
Since it is always so hot here during the summer months most people just hideout indoors and we pray for the cooler weather to come. And now, since it is finally cooling down it's time for some fall sports. This season Chris is coaching Caleb's soccer team again (they named themselves the Grasshoppers!) and they are having so much fun! Their first game was 2 Saturday's ago and Caleb scored 2 goals in his first game and another one this past Saturday. And let me tell you that I am one proud mommy!
|Chris and his team...the Grasshoppers!|
|Chris working with the kiddos|
|Going in for the steal!|
|And boy oh boy, can my little one take a fall!|
|Waiting for the game to start|
|Goofing around at halftime|
|That smile on his face says it all...he absolutely LOVES playing soccer!|
|Caleb getting his first goal of the season!|